Uncontested Flat Fee DivorceSchedule a remote or in-person meeting at your convenience using our online calendar or take advantage of our innovative virtual services.
- Work directly with our attorney or paralegal in person or remotely
- Work with us remotely via telephone, email, Zoom, or FaceTime
- Share privately with our secure client portal and sign documents from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Miss fewer work days or other commitments
- Custom-tailored legal services
- Lower time commitment due to 10+ years of offering virtual and remote services
- Save on costs (flat fee offered for qualifying cases)
Make Your Divorce Experience Different
Start Your Divorce or Parenting Plan Today for A Better Tomorrow
Since 2003, Erin N. Birt, J.D., CADC has focused her practice on parenting time, divorce, mediation, and substance abuse issues. Ms. Birt's unique background in both family law and addictions counseling help her clients successfully navigate the complex issues of parenting, lost driving privileges, and divorce. Ms. Birt also devotes her time to presenting at continuing education seminars for attorneys, mediators, and counselors.
Since 2007, Tyler Birt has been a legal assistant and bookkeeper for several Illinois law firms. He has managed and provided paralegal services for the Law Firm of Erin N. Birt PC since 2010. Mr. Birt manages all billing matters and all financial production case files. His background in accounting greatly assists our clients during the complex financial discovery phase of their parenting or divorce case.