Uncontested Divorce (Flat Fees Available)Have you already attended mediation or feel you can have a cooperative divorce process? We can help you:
- Meet with us conveniently from home via Zoom
- Share information privately with our secure client portal
- Electronically sign documents from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Minimize work day disruptions
- Save on costs (flat fee offered for qualifying cases)
- Finish the divorce without unnecessary court involvement
Our Promise- We promote and educate interested parties about the alternatives to courtroom litigation.
- We enable and empower each client to negotiate and create resolutions to family matters that consider and address their particular relationship, unique family, special family traditions, assets and liabilities, and hopes for the future.
- We commit to restorative divorce services to guide our clients to a place of peace and resolution.
“Family Law & Mediation has always been a natural fit for me. Every day I rely on my background in anthropology, mental health services, and restorative justice practices to help my clients. I have always been intrigued by, and want to better understand, why people do what they do and how their overall well-being can help determine how best that person and the family can function going forward.” ~ Erin
Since 2003, Erin N. Birt, J.D., CADC has focused her practice on parenting time, divorce, mediation, and substance abuse issues. Ms. Birt's unique background in both family law and addictions counseling help her clients successfully navigate the complex issues of co-parenting and restorative divorce solutions. Ms. Birt also devotes her time to presenting at continuing education seminars for attorneys, mediators, and counselors.
Since 2007, Tyler Birt has been a legal assistant and bookkeeper for several Illinois law firms. He has managed and provided paralegal services for the Law Firm of Erin N. Birt PC since 2010. Mr. Birt manages all billing matters and all financial production case files. His background in accounting greatly assists our clients during the complex financial disclosure phase of their parenting or divorce case.
As Administrative Assistant at Birt Law, Karen's involvement in daily operations include managing client inquiries, document preparation, client communications, and helping our clients with access to the Birt Law team as necessary.