Tyler H. Birt: Paralegal & Divorce Financial Professional
Tyler Birt has been employed as a book keeper, paralegal, and associate accountant for over fifteen years. He has managed the Law Firm of Erin N. Birt, PC since 2010.
As a Divorce Paralegal and Divorce Financial Professional, Tyler works directly with clients during the complex discovery phase for divorce litigation, mediation, and settlement based cases. He specializes in working with high net worth clients and clients with complicated family estates.
Our Illinois divorce clients rely on Tyler to perform the following tasks to help them achieve the best divorce financial outcome:
- Analyzing the effects of dividing marital and non-marital property.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and dividing pensions and retirement plans.
- Determining if the client can retain marital property such as the marital residence.
- Calculating financial settlement awards, child support, and maintenance obligations.
- Explaining and analyzing the tax consequences of various settlement options and proposals.
- Elmhurst College, Accounting
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- College of DuPage, Paralegal Studies
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
Community Service & Activities
- Youth Travel Soccer Coach - Wheaton Wings (Past)
- Youth Travel Soccer Coach - Glen Ellyn Lakers
- Youth Travel Baseball Coach - Wheaton Warriors (Past)
- Adult Soccer League Player - Real Eagles