Wheaton Alcohol and Drug Counseling & Intervention Services
Wheaton alcohol and drug counseling & intervention services at The Birt Group, Inc. offer the following private comprehensive alcohol and drug counseling and intervention services for adults:
- Comprehensive assessment for alcohol and drug abuse;
- Alcohol and Drug Evaluations;
- Alcohol and Drug Risk Education;
- Early Intervention Counseling;
- Scheduled Intervention – The Birt Group does not practice ambush interventions;
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling Outpatient Treatment;
- Relapse Prevention Support;
- Assistance with reinstatement of driving privileges for alcohol or drug dependent individuals (i.e. letter from independent source confirming abstinence from alcohol and drugs).
Change is always possible. It starts with positive professional support from an Illinois Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Illinois Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Erin Birt, is also a family law attorney. Her dual career gives her a unique perspective on how to cope with family and legal consequences that result from alcohol and drug abuse.
The Birt Group, Inc.’s Wheaton alcohol and drug counseling & intervention services is conveniently located next to the DuPage County Judicial Center. We accept all major credit cards, except American Express, checks, and cash as payment for alcohol and drug counseling & intervention services.
The firm serves clients in Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Naperville, Warrenville, Winfield, Carol Stream, Bloomingdale, Lombard, Elmhurst, Downers Grove, and Oak Brook as well as other cities located in DuPage County. We have experience serving clients in Cook County, Will County, and Kane County.